Arcadia Connection: Updated User Interface and Quarterly TeleconferenceFebruary 27th, 2018 | Arcadia Connections
The Arcadia Connection is a recurring feature in Network News that keeps you up to date with news about the Arcadia Analytics Dashboard and connects you with information about workflow improvements and best practices that improve measure performance. The topics for this month’s Arcadia Connection are the updated user interface and the upcoming Arcadia quarterly teleconference.
Updated User Interface
When you log in to Arcadia, you may notice a slightly different look. We have some updates to the system to share with you.
A few highlights include:
- An Activity Feed that notifies users of shared lists and reports
- A new Patient Summary layout
- The Patient Summary will now be a full screen view, instead of a scrolling bar
- There is additional information (including NDC and prescribing provider, where available) on the Medication Card
- The ability to export and print Measure Scorecards
- Well Child and Fall Risk measures redesigned to align more closely with NCQA HEDIS requirements
Quarterly Arcadia Teleconference
We will be discussing the interface updates and other topics, including practice IT security, in our quarterly Arcadia teleconference on March 13, 2018, at 12:15 pm. The teleconference and gotomeeting info for this meeting can be found here.
If you have any questions about this month’s Arcadia Connection, please email Elizabeth Sharp at or call her at (585) 748-2216.